Photo of our ‘Making the Guy’ project, which topped the town bonfire at Darlington’s South Park, 5th November event – themed, Saturday Night At The Movies.
I work with many art forms to provide bespoke projects, offered in a range of situations:
- Class or year group – full day of half sessions – on a one/or several session project.
- Half day, weekly sessions for a half term, working with the class or small groups.
- Nurture club, could be with difficult children / hard to reach children.
- Parent and child group aimed at improving family relationships.
- PPA Cover – by taking small groups across a class or by taking the whole class (support would be needed).
- Afterschool clubs.
- Assistance with planning / delivery of art lessons (whether this is with the coordinator or another member of staff).
- Workshops as part of staff CPD training days.